Improved Stance, Balance, and Handling. If you want to improve your Polaris Ranger's on-road performance and off-road capabilities, Rough Country's M1 Coilovers are the way to go. Our M1 Coilovers help stabilize your vehicle's movements, enhancing control when you turn, brake, accelerate or ride over uneven road surfaces.
As an adjustable ride height shock, these M1's keep your suspension from overextending, providing a more consistent ride. Made for rugged off-road performance, our M1 monotube shocks have a 46mm digressive piston for a more stable ride, preserving the smooth ride quality you need.
Quality Construction. Rough Country's M1 Coilovers have been engineered to give you the most reliable performance, increased driving comfort, and all-around performance for your UTV. Made from 2 inch seamless extruded tubing and feature durable vulcanized natural rubber bushings.
They're also zinc plated for resistance against the elements. Plus, they're adjustable in height. Utilizing multiple grooves in the shock body the spring perch can be raised or lowered to achieve additional height or simply function as a stock height replacement.
So whether you're looking to add a little extra clearance for off-roading or just want your ride to sit a little higher, our M1 Coilovers are the perfect solution.
Installation and Warranty. This bolt-on installation requires just basic tools and about 2-3 hours to complete. Our M1 Coilover Kit is backed with a three year replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects.
As such, the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty, give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's products!
- M1 Rear Coil Over Shocks 0-2 Inch Polaris Ranger XP 1000/Ranger XP 1000 Crew (17-22)
- 2-inch seamless extruded tube.
- 46mm digressive piston.
- Self-adjusting, deflective-disc independent rebound and compression.
- 18mm centerless-ground, case-hardened, chromed, and super-polished rod.
- 46mm monotube design ensures consistent, fade-free performance in all conditions.
- Digressive valving instantly reacts to changing surface conditions.
- Zinc plated for resistance against harsh elements.
- Grooved Body for ride height adjustability.
- Durable silent block rubber bushings.
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Does NOT fit NorthStar Edition.
- Vehicles equipped with a cargo rack or other accessories may not achieve 2 inch of lift.