Give your 2014 Ford F-150 an aggressive new look and unparalleled off-road performance with Rough Country's 6-inch Suspension Lift. This all-inclusive kit features everything needed to take your Ford off the freeway and into the fields.
Featuring a set of durable lifted knuckles and strut spacers you'll gain enough ride height to run up to 35 inch tires! A set of differential drop brackets sway-bar drop brackets brake line brackets and a drive shaft spacer help keep everything at an optimum angle for a factory-like ride even after lifting.
A 1/4-inch thick plate steel front and rear cross member bring uncompromised strength and good looks to your truck featuring a laser-cut RCX logo and an easy-to-install design.
Our Fabricated Rear Blocks offer considerably more strength than their cast iron counterparts and were specifically engineered by Rough Country to prevent against axle-wrap.
A set of Rough Country's premiere off-road shock absorbers - V2 Monotube- are also included in this kit featuring a large? diameter body with a chrome-hardened piston rod and long-lasting polyurethane bushings.
- Track width remains the same as factory
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Fabricated blocks are stronger and offer a longer lifespan than cast blocks.
- Specially designed anti-axle wrap rear blocks maintain stock ride quality while eliminating common lift block problem.
Notes: Requies minor cutting and drilling. 9 inch wide wheel is recommended.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Max Tire 35.0 inch
- Lift Height 6.0 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Thickness 0.25 inch
- Front Components Lifted knuckles Lifted N3 Struts Front crossmember Rear crossmember Sway-bar drop brackets Differential drop brackets Brake line brackets Driveshaft spacer Hardware
- Rear Components 5.5.0 inch fabricated anti-wrap lift blocks Brake line relocation brackets U-bolts Hardware