Superior Handling and Performance. Give your steering setup incredible durability and improve your suspension geometry with Rough Country's High Steer Kit for Jeep JL/JT models. At stock height your vehicle's drag link and track bar sit parallel.
The more you lift your Jeep the further your track bar and drag link drift apart. This differentiation can cause bump steer during suspension travel. Rough Country's JL/JT High Steer Kit resets these two components back to an optimum factory-like angle.
Durable Construction and Design. Rough Country's JK High Steer Kit features a massive 1.5in DOM tube design and fully greaseable tie rod end that's considerably larger than stock and ready to tackle any terrain. Featuring a high sweeping angle and optional track bar bracket this solution promotes better handling and steering without adding additional stress to your steering box.
Installation. Featuring a 100 percent bolt-on installation an estimated timeframe of 2-3 hours is predicted to complete the installation process. This full kit can be installed can be completed efficiently and quickly!
Limited Lifetime Replacement Warranty. Rough Country's High Steer Kit is backed with a limited lifetime replacement warranty towards manufacturer defects. As such the product is protected from structural and workmanship damage after the date of purchase. With our industry-leading warranty give yourself peace of mind when using Rough Country's Suspension products!
- High Steer Kit Track Bar Bracket Combo 18-22 Jeep Wrangler JL
- Improves steering geometry and handling.
- Reduces bump steer.
- Improves steering geometry.
- Fully greaseable for a long lifespan.
- Holds up better against off-road obstacles.
- Durable 1.5-inch DOM tubing.
- Promotes better handling and steering.
- Fits models with 3.5 - 6in suspension lift kits.
- This kit Must be used with a stock pitman arm.
- Must be used with track bar relocation bracket. If choosing Drag Link Only option please ensure your vehicle has a track bar relocation bracket.
- Does Not work with aftermarket drop pitman arms
- This kit can be used on Jeeps with 3.5 inch-4 inch of lift if equipped with a factory track bar.
- This kit can be used on Jeeps with 4.5 inch-6 inch of lift with Rough Country's forged adjustable track bar or similar aftermarket adjustable track bar.