Venture far beyond the limits of a stock Wrangler with Rough Country's all-inclusive 4-inch X-Series Lift for Jeep TJ. Level the front of your vehicle with the rear while gaining enough increased ground clearance to run up to 33-inch tires.
Rough Country's X-Series line represents the best-in-class equipment for off-road action including X-Flex Adjustable Control Arms Clevite Rubber Bushings Sway-bar quick disconnects. For those who are serious about flexing crawling and pushing your Jeep to the limits this kit features an upgraded Forged Adjustable Track Bar.
Made of forged steel this 16lb Track Bar boasts a beefy construction that will dwarf stock equipment. Easy to install and fully adjustable on the vehicle.
- 4 Inch Lift Kit X-Series V2 97-06 Jeep Wrangler TJ 4WD
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Front adjustable track bar is made of forged solid steel for unsurpassed strength and durability
- Coil springs are progressive rate for enhanced ride quality.
- Quick disconnects quickly and easily store out of the way when not in use.
- X-Flex control arm features: Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings.
- Flex joints feature a massive 2.5 inch diameter body and 1.25 inch thread.
- Fully greasable.
- Upper joints pivot up to 20 degrees.
- Lower joints pivot up to 35 degrees.