Transforming your truck has never been easier with Rough Country's 1.5 inch - 2.5 Inch Leveling Suspension kit for 99-06 Chevy GMC 1500's. Get everything you need to run up to 32 Inch tires and gain the aggressive good-looks of a leveled truck with a taller stance - all in one easy to install package.
A set of high-quality Rough Country Forged Torsion Keys allow fine-tuning of the torsion bar to level the front with the rear. With a 1 inch adjustable range these keys can be dialed in to the desired angle; from perfectly level to Cali lean.
Our Forged Torsion keys are considerably stronger than cast-iron offering plenty of strength to keep everything locked and leveled. Get the wheels you want! Rough Country's 1.5 inch - 2.5 Inch Leveling Kit comes with everything you need to fit up to a 285/75 R16 tire with factory backspacing.
A set of 3 Inch Rear Blocks and shock spacers help provide ample room for a wider range of options than lesser leveling kits can offer. This kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks!
These 10-stage variable valving high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of vibration dampening.
Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint. With our 100 percent Bolt-On Installation processes this kit is easy enough to install on your own or can save money on installation at your local shop.
Best of all this GM Leveling kit is backed by Rough Country's Lifetime Replacement Warranty and features our 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Levels the front with the rear of the vehicle
- Forged torsion bar adjuster keys
- Includes application valved N3 series shocks for the best in balanced performance with both on and off-road use.
Notes: Will fit 2007 Classic models Does Not fit HD models. Does Not fit 1999 Classic models.
- Sold As Kit
- Drive 4WD
- Tire Info 285/75 R16:Factory 16:-- 1285/75 R16:16x8:4.5.0 inch- 285/70 R17:Factory 17:-- 285/70 R17:17x9:4.5-5.0 inch:-12 to 0mm 285/65 R18:18x9:4.5-5.0 inch:-12 to 0mm 285/55 R20:20x9:4.5-5.0 inch:-12 to 0mm 1 Models equipped with Factory 17-inch wheels cannot run smaller 16-inch wheels without checking for rotor/caliper clearance
- Lift Height 1.5 inch-2.5 inch
- Mount Style Bolt On
- Front Components Forged torsion bar adjuster keys Shock spacers
- Rear Components 3 Inch lift blocks U-bolts Hardware